Your business can't run without fast, reliable internet access.
At Kenyaweb.com , we offer a range of competitive internet connectivity solutions to overcome local connectivity obstacles. Whether by VSAT, WiMax, or Fibre Optic Cables, we will find a solution to connect your small, medium, large or multinational corporation to the internet. We are just a phone call away and can connect your offices within a period of 48-72 hours maximum.
We can provide you with the following solutions
- Point to Point connectivity between sites.
- Layer 3 VPN connectivity between sites.
- Layer 2 VPN connectivity between sites.
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Wide Area Networks
- BuildingNet Shared internet services.
Structure Cabling consists of buildings, telecommunications, cabling infrastructure, that has a number of standardized smaller elements. With years of experience in structured cabling, we deliver properly designed and installed structured cabling system. This ensures the delivery of predictable performance as well as the flexibility to accommodate moves, adds and changes. It also maximizes system availability, improves redundancy and future proofs the usability of the cabling system.
What Are the Benefits of Structured Cabling?
The benefits of a well organized, structured cabling include:
- MAC’s become quicker when done in MDA versus running long patch cords from equipment racks.
- Potential for downtime and human error is drastically reduced due to this organization.
- Cable and port tracing becomes easier, thus saving time.
- A structured cabling system looks cleaner than a point to point method because the changes are done in the MDA and not at the hardware. The hardware can, therefore, be cabled up and not touched in most instances. This allows the cabling in front of the switch to remain aesthetically pleasing.
MAC’s become quicker when done in MDA versus running long patch cords from equipment racks.
Domain registration is among the services offered at Kenyaweb.com. When you own a domain, you are able to enjoy the many benefits that come along with it.
Why you need to Register a Domain
- Clients find you easily
- You will be able to secure a brand online and give your business an online identity.
- A domain name gives your business an online exposure
- A domain name lets you own your business. Once you register a domain in your preferred name, no one can use the same name again to register.
- It protects your internet advertising investment from failure of your ISP.
Choosing a domain name
- It should effectively convey the nature of your business.
- I should be easy to remember and to spell.
Search for a domain name