Kenyaweb may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
• name (Personal and Company)
• contact information including email address and telephone numbers
• demographic information such as postcode, physical location of the company
• Industry in relation to what your company/organization offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• For the domain registration cases ,the records are under the registry too
• The information is used to send reminders of expiry of service ,in case of outages or system breakdown and informing you of our new products
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to
customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information. Our site is also secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate which protects all data within our website